Thursday, February 03, 2011

Slow Week!

I haven't had much to tell you this week.  OK, that's probably not true, but I haven't felt like it, OK?  I could tell you all kinds of silly things like how I have wiped out twice on the ice now.  The first time wasn't so bad, but the second time I landed on my elbow and it hurt like you wouldn't believe.  Usually when I get in my car, I put my right elbow on the console to adjust my bottom in the seat.  So now I do it and pain shoots up my arm.  I'm learning not to do that! 

I got the Tetris game on my iPod touch and I have been playing it quite a bit.  It somehow makes me feel better putting those blocks together in lines and it helps me clear my mind.  I hadn't played Tetris for about 10 years and I used to love it then too. 

It's hard to believe that January is already over!  Last Feb I did a post-a-day thing, but I guess I'm skipping that this year.

I've been trying to figure out how to do voice blogs - it would be easier to just rattle on rather than type I think.  I've been told I have a fairly pleasant voice by some people, so maybe it would be easier to listen that to read my dribble. 

Winter blahs.  Cold.  Snow.  Ice.  Just a few of the reasons I haven't been blogging much lately. 

I got into a baking mood last night and made a coffee cake and some cookies.  I took some to my mom and some to work today to share. 

See?  Kinda boring.  Forced writing... and not much to say.  Sorry!  I'll try to come up with something soon!

3 comments:

mom said...

At least we know you still care. Thanks for the coffee cake. It was delicious!!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I'm not even looking to see if they Tetris for the Droid. No way!

Barb said...

Hi Katie,
Sorry about the nasty falls, I've been through that more times in my life than I care to remember, so I reallllly sympathize!! (My dad used to say I could trip over sunbeams.)
Sounds like you are doing what you can to keep your spirits up during the winter blahs!! I do not-so-fun stuff like sorting, filing and shredding the last 10 years of my astonishing mound of paperwork!!
Spring is coming, I've seen the robins already!
love you!