Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Lily Mae



OK, so all of the pictures are not perfect - some are blurry, some have strange angles, but I just put them all on there!  :)  I could have probably done a better job editing, but you try sitting at a computer forever with no air conditioning in what feels like a sauna room! 

Anyway, there are 5 songs playing in the video:
Creed - With Arms Wide Open
Lee Ann Womack - I Hope You Dance
Taylor Swift - Never Grow Up
Pretenders - I'll Stand By You
Rascal Flatts - My Wish

2 comments:

Barb said...

Oh she is precious! She has certainly changed since her birthday! Alli dresses her so cute and I loved the darling little headband! I think there's a new little heartbreaker in the family! The music for these slides is perfect, I wish you all good, beautiful and happy things, Lily!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

What great song choices! She is so adorable.