Saturday, September 27, 2014

Music

Ed Sheeran is my latest music obsession.  I love a LOT of his songs, this one is currently one of my favorites.  Thinking Out Loud is one of those songs that make you want to slow dance.




Afire Love - he wrote this song about his grandfather according to one of the interviews I read.  When I listen to it, I think of my grandparents.




There are many, many more wonderful songs by Ed Sheeran - I'm not going to post all of my favorites right now.  But I've bought both of his albums and I listen to them a LOT.

1 comment:

ThreadArtist said...

I let everything play while I toodled around on the internet. While he is not my taste, per se, I found his tone to be pleasing and I can see why you like him! His music is not "jarring" and I always appreciate that! Thanks for sharing!

bb