Sunday, May 13, 2018

Lily's 7th Birthday

Lily turned 7 this year and wanted a My Little Pony cake similar to Rylee's.  I didn't want to do exactly the same, so I looked around for a different one.  Rylee had picked hers from a picture.  Since Lily's favorite pony is Rainbow Dash, I made a rainbow cake.  


It was plain when I took it to Mimi's and Lily helped me put the decorations on it.



And we added sixlets.



She got many gifts and had lots of fun opening them.



Evening's guests were Mimi, Conor, Camryn, Ceara, Rylee


Molly, Austin, Gage, Carter,


Not pictured are Pops, Betty, an myself.






No trick candles this time. 



After the cake and icecream, Conor and Camryn took the girls for rides on the 4-wheeler.


They did not all 4 go at the same time, the above was for picture purposes only.





When we got back to our house, we set up the Karaoke Machine that she got for her birthday and the girls took turns singing.  





Rylee can't read yet, but Lily tried to help her out.



We had a great evening.  My Lily bug is another year older.  <3 growing="" nbsp="" p="" quickly.="" so="" up="">

No comments: