Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve!

It's Christmas Eve! This entire year has flown by, it is so hard to believe that it will be 2006 in just a little over a week! I have to think long and hard about what I would like the new year to bring. What challenges I face, what goals I have. Next year at this time I would like to look back on 2006 and be able to say that I changed something in my life that I was unhappy with, I have a few ideas on what to start with, but I don't want to make any predictions. I will do my best to follow through on some things, and if I do, great.

I am getting ready to prepare for Christmas morning at my house. The kids are almost in bed, and Jeff is already asleep. Yep, already asleep. The 5 hour nap he had from noon to 5pm did not give him the energy to outlast the kids tonight.

I have many more Christmas pictures to post, but I must now go to get ready for Santa to come. I have cookies to put out, and a glass of milk, and even some reindeer food (if I can find where I put it!). I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays with their family and friends.

Have a Merry Christmas!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful day, Katie! You and Jeff open your home so easily to all of us and we appreciate all the trouble that you go to in preparing wonderful food and presenting each one with thoughtful gifts.

I wish you well this new year with many blessings expected as well as some neat surprises thrown in. May you accomplish your goals and feel real sense of success.

I love you, Miss Kate!