Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Could you spot a Serial Killer?

I received this little quiz via an email. I have sent it to several people to see how well they read people...

You have to look at a picture and decide if the person is a Program Language Inventor OR a Serial Killer...

I got 9 out of 10 correct... so my results say "You'd spot Hannibal Lector in seconds at an Open Source Conference. Your liver's safe."

I had my boss take it, as well as most of the people in my office. They all received 7 out of 10 and some of them did it together! That means there is a 30% chance that he will hire a serial killer someday considering we are in the IT business and he can't tell a programmer from a serial killer!

I told him I should sit in on all future interviews... or at least get to look at the person. :)

See how well you do...
http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/

No comments: