Saturday, May 16, 2009

At the Circus

Well, I took my camera to the circus, but it didn't work when I tried to use it. So, I took a few shots with my phone, and they were REALLY dark. I tried to lighten them with photoshop, but this was the best I could get.

We got a bag of cotton candy and it came with a foam tiger hat, so I got all the kids with it on.

I have no idea what Allie is doing in this picture, she was TRYING to look weird, or so she says...


And then Allie took her own picture...


Just thought I'd share some pictures. :) We had fun.

3 comments:

LisaDuvall said...

Hi! I found your blog through the Woman's Colony and had to visit because I'm in Dayton. So hi neighbor.

I have to ask - my kids went to a circus on Thursday night in Camber, I think it was. (My MIL took them) Was that the same circus you guys went to?

Katie said...

This was a couple of weeks ago, it took me that long to figure out how to change the file format of the picture from my cell phone to something that I could work with on my computer! lol It was a UD
Arena - the Antioch Shrine Circus.

Anonymous said...

Cool! I didn't know you went to the circus! Did you leave anyone there?? HA HA HA. Really, I can't believe how much the kids have grown and all of them GORGEOUS!

Love, Aunt Naomi