Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pool Time

We went to my dad's house to swim because Conor wanted to so badly, but it wasn't really, in my opinion, hot enough to swim. Conor can now touch the bottom of the pool, so swimmies were not needed. I sat in the sun for a while, trying to get hot enough to get in.

During that time, Conor was jumping into the pool, showing off the fact that he now could.

He was quite fearless.



Swimming around, begging us to get in.


I finally got in, and it was COLD. Shivers. GOOSE BUMPS I TELL YA!

I swam around, still, trying to warm up. Conor decided that we should race. There was only one rule - you (meaning ME) can't swim under water. That is cheating. But HE could grab my suit and hang on until we were close to the other side, then push off me to reach the side before me. THAT is not cheating. At all.

And the blue raft? That is for Toby. The dog. So he can get in and out of the pool whenever he wants. He wasn't swimming with us on this day, they felt it was too cold for him. Too cold for the dog, but fine for the people...
It was fun, though. :)

3 comments:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Is it ever too cold for a kid to swim? Not in my experience!

Anonymous said...

What a great looking kid! So handsome!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry ... Anonymous is Aunt Naomi, so you don't think some creep was saying all of that! :D