Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas at School

We went to an event at Conor's school at the beginning of December, not really knowing what to expect. I was thinking a packed gym with parents standing around while the kids screamed and played. I was wrong, and glad! :)
I randomly chose pictures to post here, there were too many and very small so I couldn't see which ones I was choosing. I hope it is a good sampling.
The kids were split into small groups and moved every 20 minutes to a different class room and different activities.
Story time with Mrs. Claus;

Exercising and making reindeer food;
Toy room;
Present wrapping room;

Visit with Santa;

Ornament making room.

Letter to Santa room;

Gage and Conor were in the same group so they got to do it all together. Conor had a lot of fun, and I think it was really fun for all the kids. Every one seemed to enjoy it.

1 comment:

Nana/Barb said...

He's really growing up fast, first grade rookie to reading and writing!! Good job Conor, I hope you enjoyed your First Grade Christmas party!

love you, Nana