Monday, June 28, 2010

Old Tyme Music Festival

In one of the shops at the festival, there were two signs for laundry rooms. One said: Laundry Room - Where Mom's hang out; the other one said: Drop your pants here.

Conor: Mom, you should be in the laundry room hanging out!

Me: I don't think so.

Conor: Why would they want people to drop their pants? What if they aren't wearing any underwear? Not everyone wears underwear. I'm not wearing any underwear right now, so I can't drop my pants!

Ceara: You're not wearing underwear?!?! Why not?

Conor: I didn't feel like it. Dad doesn't wear any.

Ceara: Dad is that true? You don't wear underwear?

Jeff: WHAT? I do too!

Me: He wears boxers, and Conor doesn't consider that underwear. More like shorts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, Conor joining the ranks of the commando's!