Saturday, November 06, 2010

Audiocave


I have been trying to help Ceara like books more. She is supposed to read a certain amount for school and she doesn't enjoy reading as much as she should for a teenager. In an effort to help her, I have both the book and the audio for Frank McCourt's Angela's Ashes. She has been enjoying this book with me out in the mancave on weekend when we can hang out.


Recently, I just got a nice little space heater for the mancave for these chilly November days. It was hard to get Ceara to come out here because she hates to be cold. I thought with the extra incentive of heat - I could get her to come out to listen to more about Frankie. We couldn't just leave him in the middle of the Atlantic on his way to Ireland! Anyway, as it turns out, maybe the mancave is a little too cozy. Well have to learn more about the McCourt's adventures after a little nap.

2 comments:

Mom/Nana/Barb said...

Awwww! There's my girl sound asleep! Must be a realllllly exciting book! Or too comfy a nest??

Katie said...

It is pretty comfy, I've fallen asleep out there quite a few times myself. :)