Sunday, April 22, 2018

Prom 2018

Conor is a freshman this year, but his girlfriend is a Junior, so they went to Prom.  It was on April 21st.  Camryn got her hair and makeup done by Emilee at Be Beautiful You - she does an awesome job!

Dinner was at Stone Creek Dining Company  Pictures were at various houses we visited and Liberty Center Mall.

I was the chauffeur for the evening.






At Emilee's after the hair and makeup:



At Mimi's, with photo bombs by Ricky.




At Camryn's house:



With her little brother:


At Pepaw's house:


At Nana's house:


At the Liberty Center Mall:





I like unposed pictures.  So, I took a lot when they weren't paying attention.  The one below, I showed to Lily and Rylee and told them Camryn was singing "Let It Go" from Frozen.  :)  They believed me.

















This last picture was taken by Nana at her house:


They had a great time, they said they danced - but I have no proof.  First Prom.  

No comments: