Thursday, April 07, 2005

He did it, again

Well, for those of you who know me, you know that last year Jeff tried to cut Conor's hair and ended up messing it up so bad that we had to buzz it. Well, he did it again this year. On Tuesday, I called home on my way home from work and Allie said Jeff cut Conor's hair and he messed it up. Great. We had talked about getting his hair cut and I told him to make an appointment with Natasha (the one who gave him his first hair cut, and his one-year old cut. But, no, he had to try again. Can't spend the $15 or $20 to just get it done right. No, not Jeff. He wants to make Conor look like he put a bowl on his head and trimmed around it. Mushroom type cut. Can you imagine? So once again I had to buzz his hair. But this time, it is not as close. He is, of course, still cute.

Anyway, I did Jeff and Conor's hair last night outside our back door. Getting Conor to sit still for me to do it was a little less difficult this time than last, but he kept moving his head and I couldnt' get it all even. But it is pretty close. Then he and Jeff were off to the showers, while I was left to clean up the hair. Have you ever had to clean up hair from grass? I did something that I never imagined myself doing. I got a broom and dust pan and I swept the grass. Felt strange, sweeping grass, but it worked. I didn't want big clumps of hair blowing all over the neighborhood, so I had to get it all up.

Now it is all done and both of them have short, short hair. I took pictures of Conor, but I don't have them developed yet, but when I do, I will post a picture of his new cut on here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You work too hard!! Leaving the grass on the lawn is a treat for the little birds that would use it for nesting material!
Can't wait to see my boys!

love you all,
Mom

p.s. This is a funny story, tho! hahaha!!