WHAT DOES YOUR MUSIC LIBRARY SAY ABOUT YOU?
This is a meme that The Daily Rant did and I figured it fit into my previous post about music, so why not do it? :) I have 400 songs on my iPod, so it will be interesting to see which ones pop up randomly. And I'm SURE that the answers will be crazy, but... that makes it fun too.
* Put your iPod or mp3 player on SHUFFLE.
* For each question, press the next button to get your answer (no cheating!!).
* You must write down song/artist even if it doesn't make sense.
* Include any comments in parenthesis.
* Post the list on your blog with #25 as your blog post title.
* Tag people in other blogs. (I'm not tagging anyone, but please feel free to do your list here in comment or on your own blog. Just let me know about it so I can come read!)
1. What do your friends say about you? Higher - Creed
2. How would your coworkers describe you? Fallen - Sarah McLachlan
3. How would you describe yourself? Tuesday's Gone - Lynyrd Skynyrd
4. What do you like in a romantic partner? I Don't Have to Try - Avril Lavigne
5. How do you feel today? The Storm - Garth Brooks (I'm actually having a pretty good day so far!)
6. What is your life’s purpose? Too Far This Time - Toby Keith
7. What is your motto? Hysteria - Def Leppard
8. What do you think about the most? With Arms Wide Open - Creed
9. What are you going to do on your next vacation? Thicker Than Blood - Garth Brooks (I don't know this song...)
10. What do you think of your first love/date? Paper Bag - Ana Nalick (Over his head? Heehee)
11. What is your life story? Cowgirl's Saddle - Garth Brooks (I don't know this one either! And OK, I just listened to it for a couple of seconds and I just have to say that Garth Brooks singing parts of this in Spanish? Weird.)
12. What did you do yesterday? Let Me Be Myself - 3 Doors Down
13. What do you think of when you see the person you like/love? Black Water - The Doobie Brothers (I do love this song, but... it doesn't make me think of Jeff!)
14. What describes your wedding? (I’m not married, but I’ll do it anyway) Round & Around - Alana Davis
15. What will they play at your funeral? These Boots Were Made for Walkin' - Jessica Simpson. (Although I would like to say it was Nancy Sinatra's version, it wasn't available when I downloaded the song! And I do like this version because it has a good beat. Although, I don't like the way she sings some parts of it. I almost cheated and skipped past this song. But I couldn't do it!)
16. What is your obsession? Take the Keys to My Heart - Garth Brooks (OMG! How many times will he come up? I do love Garth, but... this isn't a fair shuffling. Humph. Also, this is another song I don't know!)
17. What is your biggest fear? Don't Stop Dancing - Creed
18. What is your biggest secret? Are You Ready - Creed (Seriously, how is this a shuffle? I have like... 20 Creed songs out of 400 and it comes up this many times in a shuffle?)
19. What is your biggest turn-on? Girl Like That - Matchbox 20 (LOL!)
20. How do you describe your friends? One Last Breath - Creed
21. What would you do with a million dollars? Something to Believe In - Poison
22. What is your opinion of sex? How You Ever Gonna Know - Garth Brooks
23. What is your biggest regret? Armageddon It - Def Leppard
24. What would you rather be doing right now? Turtle - Alana Davis
25. What will you post this list as? Tequila Sunrise - Eagles
As I did this, I didn't even read the questions... I am amazed that so many Garth Brooks and Creed songs came up though. I think the most of any one group I have on here is the Eagles. I have... 5 or 6 of their CDs on my iPod. Some of the songs I don't even know, they are just on CDs that I bought and I just added the whole CD. Some of the answers are funny, though. I was tempted to cheat, but I didn't. Just random fun stuff.
If you wanna do it, do it. I don't do tags! I don't have that many readers! And many of them don't have blogs anyway.