Wednesday, August 25, 2010

You don't know what you have...

Until you move.  It's amazing what we have accumulated in the 6 years we have lived at our house.  Still sorting and trying hard to let go of things that I don't absolutely need.  It's hard.  That is why I haven't been posting much.  I've had one garage sale already, and will be having another one as soon as I get through the rest of the stuff. 

I made a significant dent in it tonight. 

Conor started 2nd grade last week, and Allie started her final high school year today.  Both are doing well and enjoying school so far.  Ceara started last week as well, but she hasn't returned any of my calls for me to see how she is doing.  She's a sophomore this year.  All of my kids are growing up!  :( 

Conor started soccer a few weeks ago - around the first of August - and his first game is this weekend. 

I have a ton of books to get rid of... some of my favorites, too.  We just don't have room to keep them all.  And I can always go to the library to get my favorites when I want to read them again.  I've gone through them 3 times, each time getting rid of a few more - even though my heart breaks to.  I don't want to put things in storage. 

I've listed and sold several things on Craig's List, and will be putting some smaller items on there and/or Ebay sometime soon. 

Once things calm down a bit, I'll be able to post more.  Until then, I hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

testing