Sunday, May 15, 2011

Great, Great Grandma


Not only does it describe my Grandma - she is the best - but it is also an "official" title now.  Great, great Grandma.  Ninety years and a couple of months age difference - Lily Mae is the first 5th generation alive in our family.  Five females - my Grandma, my Mom, me, my daughter, and Lily.  Yes, I know we need to do a 5 generation picture, but some people weren't ready today.  And it wasn't me!  :) 


My grandma has always been an important part of my life - and I am so glad that she is able to meet my grand-daughter. 


Lily slept peacefully in her arms for about an hour - until we left.  Grandma enjoyed holding her so much, she wouldn't give her up to anyone else. 

3 comments:

Wayne said...

I love this picture and I love your Grandma...I wish I were there. Love to all...
Phyllis

Barb said...

Awwww!! What precious pictures of your sweet Grandma and your new Grandbaby! I think those two could be best buds for sure! (and maybe stir up a little trouble??) Just beautiful!

mom said...

This makes my heart smile (: