Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sitting on Santa's lap

All the kids got the opportunity to sit on Santa's lap at our family dinner and talk to him about what they want for Christmas. What's the first thing that Conor asked for? A puppy. Thanks to Pete - who, just like last year, put the idea into his head.

The entire evening was great. Filled with a lot of laughter. I don't think Ceara asked for anything. Clothes she agreed to. And I think a laptop - but that's not happening. :)

Allie asked for his bunny.

The videos take forever to upload, so I guess I won't be putting all 16 on here. :) I hope I picked the correct three. Otherwise I'll be editing soon! Hope you enjoy them!

It's Christmas Eve!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun we had! Great memories for the kids. Gage asked if this Santa was the "real" one.

Anonymous said...

Cute videos, Katie! The kids look good. Love, Aunt Naomi