Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Yesterday was my mom's birthday and we celebrated by going out to dinner at Lonestar.

Since we have moved to a house just 4 doors away from Mom, I see her a lot more than I used to, and it has been wonderful.  She rides up on the 4 wheeler through the woods to have dinner with us a couple of nights a week, or just to sit out on the deck and talk.  I love it.  Especially with Jeff in another state, Alli at work most week nights, and Conor playing with Tray, it's nice to have someone to sit back with and talk. 

Thank you, Mom, for everything you are and everything I am.  I love you!  Hope you had a great birthday!!  :)

3 comments:

Matt Ellsworth said...

So jealous. Would love for my mom -- or ANYONE in my family -- to be able to swing on by with so much ease. Enjoy it!

Mom said...

I just ate my last piece of the best apple pie this side of the Mississippi. It was blue ribbon perfect! Thank you my special pie making daughter. Love..........

Katie said...

Wait... who do you know on the other side of the Mississippi that makes a better apple pie than I do?!?! ;) heehee

You are most welcome, Mom. Love you!