Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Allie's 13!!!

OK, yes, I am a little late posting the pics, and I have more to post! I will possibly do that tonight. :) The embarassing ones..... ;)


Does it look like she likes it? She didn't know what it was at first... but it is an MP3 player. :)




She had a little bit of help with opening the bags (they are kinda difficult, you know), and the tissue paper is a little bit in the way, but she looks so happy here, I had to post it.

Happy 13th Birthday Allie! :) Welcome to the teenage years! (OMG! Please help us both! :))

(The cakes you see in the background on the counter were the cakes made by Allie, Ceara, Conor, and Kaitlyn for me at GrandDad's house!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Happy Birthday Allie! So sorry I missed your special day! I hope you enjoy your teenage years and grow into a lovely young lady!