Monday, February 12, 2007

Charlie's Stone

Terri (Charlie's Mom) is having the below gravestone made for Charlie's grave. This is just the design that the guy came up with at Dodds Monuments, they are hoping to have it finished and set by his birthday in May. The tower in the middle is what he did for a living - climbed them. Fiber Optics of some sort on phone towers. He loved his job. He also completed fireman training (that is the symbol in the lower left corner) and welding (in the lower right corner). I just thought I would share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like a wonderful tribute to Charlie! I see his accomplishments in such a short time and wonder about the man he would have been.

Anonymous said...

I am not "anonymous", this thing took my post before I had a chance to put in my name! hmpf!

Again, the stone looks wonderful.