Friday, February 16, 2007

Valentine's Day Delayed...

Well, with all the snow we had, Valentine's Day got a little bit of a delay. Jeff sent me roses to my work, but when he ordered them he had no idea that our office would be closed that day. So, I got them yesterday - the 15th - instead of on the actual day. They are beautiful, I took them home and put them on my dining room table.

But.. that wasn't all. And my absolute favorite gift was what he and the girls did yesterday while I was at work. School was closed, and Jeff's job was on a delay of sorts, so he did not go in on Wednesday night as usual. So, I drove the truck to work and Jeff and the girls took my car and got the oil change, put an air freshener in it, filled the gas tank, and went to the grocery! Now that is what I'm talkin' about! :) I hate having to go and sit while getting my oil changed, I never seem to have the time. And filling my gas tank doesn't bother me - except when it is 0 degrees or below... then I don't particularly like it.

Thanks Jeff, Allie, and Ceara! :) Oh, and thanks goes out to Conor, too, because he gave me a few big hugs and kisses - he is the best hugger ever, you know. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a sweet thing for your family to do for you!! That is really special, took some thought, spent some money and worked hard - that's a present!!

Now, aren't you glad you are the kind of gal who deserves all those good things??