Thursday, June 14, 2007

Diagnosis

So, my knee might possibly heal on its own. YAY! I have to wait 4-6 weeks, though, to find out. The doctor says I have a "football player's injury" and I hyper-extended my knee. So, I guess I was tackled by the ocean. lol Anyway, he says he thinks I just "scuffed" the cartilage and it will not require surgery. If it has not healed in 4-6 weeks, though, I will then have to have an MRI and possible surgery.

He did give me a smaller brace - not the full leg thing - so it is a LOT better for me to be able to walk on. Although I am supposed to use my crutches, too... but, they are a hindrance and I don't like them, so I just walk carefully.

Yes, I will be careful. I do not want permanent damage to my knee. And those crutches could possibly cause me to have other injuries if I am forced to use them. :)

I was gonna put pictures up last night, but.. I did not have access to my camera because it was being used again. So.. that is MORE pictures I need to download and put on here. It's gonna take me forever to catch up now! :)

No comments: