**Disclaimer** I reserve the right to change my mind about any given answer at any point in my life. I might like Sapphires more someday. They are pretty, too!
Yeah, I know I have pictures to post, and things to write about... but since I just spend a lot of time answering this questionnaire I got in an email, I thought I'd just post it. So.. here you go. 65 or, uh... 63 things about me. Hey, I can make this blog all about me if I want to. You don't have to read it. ;)
Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!
1. What time do you get up? My alarm goes off at 6:00am and I have to get up out of bed and walk over to it to press snooze, does that count?
2.Sapphires or Emeralds? Emeralds
3.What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Wanted
4. What are your favorite TV shows? I don't watch TV - I spend TV time playing a computer game. ;)
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? 2 cups of coffee and oatmeal
6. What is your maiden name? Moore
7. What foods do you dislike? Bananas, spinach
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I have to pick ONE CD? The two I am listening to atm are Kid Rock and Three Doors Down. I bought them at the same time and am alternating listening to them.
9. What kind of car do you wish you drove? Jeep - topless (the jeep, not me smarties)
10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey and Cheese
11. What characteristic do you despise? liars - one saying I heard a lot when I was growing up was "I hate a liar worse than anything." and it kinda stuck with me.
12. Favorite item of clothing? I don't know if I have a favorite..
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Italy
14. Last time you bought clothing? For myself? Jeez, I don't remember. For the girls? Last weekend clothes shopping for school.
15. Where would you retire to? I don't think much about retirement... so, I'm not sure.
16. What was your most impressive birthday? Well I wish I could come up with an answer for this one, but none particularly stand out in my mind. Can I skip this one? Or, uh... say "they're all spectacular!" But, I don't really care much about my birthday - I enjoy spending it with my family. They have all been good - I have no complaints.
17. Favorite sport to watch? Professional - NFL; otherwise, whatever sport my kids are playing - soccer and volleyball atm
18. Farthest place you are sending this? Canada (this was for the email version)
19. Person you expect to send it back first? N/A - this is a website!
20. How old will you be on your next birthday? That's a rather personal question, isn't it? You're not supposed to ask women how old they are! Oh, OK... 36, but that is a year away!
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? I'm a night person - mornings? ACK!
22. What is your shoe size? another one of those questions that no one really needs to know the answer to. Are any of you thinking of surprising me with a pair of shoes on my next birthday? I thought not. So, you don't need to know. That is just between me and my socks.
23.Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Conor is starting Kindergarten this year. In just 4 days from the day I write this...
25. What did you want to be when you were little? Psychiatrist
26. As an adult, did you become what you wanted to be when you were little? Nope - 14 more years of school? No thanks. I didn't like the first 12 THAT much to commit to 14 more. (Which is what I was told it would take to become a psychiatrist when I was graduating high school.)
27. believe in Heaven? Yes
28 Tuna casserole, yes or no? Eeeewwww! NO!
29. Favorite tree? Oak
30. What is your nickname? Kit-kat; Kate; Katy-did
31. What are you listening to right now? The sound of sales people talking endlessly on the phone with some helpless person on the other end...
32. What was the last thing you ate? Ham and Cheese sandwich
33. Do you wish on stars? Occasionally
34. If you were a crayon what color would you be? One of those multi-colored ones
35. How is the weather right now? Hot & sunny
36. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Allie - hey it's Friday and she wants to do something... *shocker*
37. Favorite soft drink? Not so much into sodas right now - Red Mountain Dew if I have to name one, but I haven't had one of those for months.
38. Favorite restaurant? Outback Steakhouse
39. What color is your hair? At the moment it is light brown with blond and red highlights
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? You think my memory is THAT good? OK, well.. I guess I could say my teddy bear, Cubby. I STILL HAVE HIM!
41. Favorite Season and Why? Fall - changing color of the leaves, absolutely love that. Beautiful.
42. Hugs or kisses? What you have to choose ONE? Hugs from the majority of the people, but kisses from some...
43. Apples or Oranges? Oranges
44. Coffee or tea? Coffee - like tea is really a choice?!?!
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? N/A - I enjoy reading things like this about my friends, but this doesn't apply because it is a blog post. :)
46. When was the last time you cried? Psht, I don't cry. Crying is for sissies! Anyone really believe that? OK, well.. then.. I cried last weekend watching My Girl with the girls. Ceara had never seen it and Allie and I were all WHAT?!? And promptly rented it after hours of shopping. And even though I've seen it about 100 times, yes I still cried!!
47. What is under your bed? I'm very proud to say NOTHING! (Cuz it's all shoved into closets)
48. What did you do last night? Played sand volleyball at JD Legends. :) Fun times.
49. What are you afraid of? Losing the people I love.
50. Chips or Chocolate? You're kidding, right? CHOCOLATE! (OK, this is Julie's answer and I agree, so I'm leaving it - even though I said I'm not really into chocolate? It's still a better choice over chips.)
51. How many keys on your key ring? 3 on one; 7ish on another that I carry in my purse
52. How many years at your current job? WAY TOO MANY, thus the reason I get bored at work. OK, 8 years.
53. Favorite day of the week? Monday. Isn't that every one's favorite?
I'M KIDDING!!! The "week" includes weekends right? If that's the case, then ... Saturday. If not, and it has to be a technical "week day" then... Friday.
54. How many towns have you lived in? 2 - Franklin and Middletown - which really shouldn't count as 2 because they are so close together. Wow I'm boring, I need to try out a different town.
55. Do you make friends easily? Kinda - but maybe not. I'm kinda selective on who I trust as a friend.
56. How many people will you send this to? Oh, hell, I won't know till I look at my address book, I haven't decided who yet. At least one - Julie - since she sent it to me. (OK, I decided to just post it on my blog, so... HA!)
57. How many will respond? Probably, maybe.. ummm.. none?
58. How many pets do you have? One dog - Teddy
60. brothers and sisters? One of each
61. Children? 3 (OK, I only gave birth to 2 of them, but I still call Ceara my kid)
62. Grandchildren? Not for a while! 3 years left of high school and then at least 5 years after that for school!!!
63. Someone your the most proud of? I don't know that I can pick just one person. The "most" - I am proud of a lot of people for different things, but I don't have it in a degree of proud-ness. I'm proud of all my kids (all 3 of them) - when they are not getting on my nerves anyway. And I'm proud of my family and friends. I have reasons for them, too, but that would take way too long to type up. I might write a book one day about it! ;)
64. Someone that has really hurt you? I'm an emotional person, I get hurt all the time. Nothing to write home about. ;)
There were 2 more questions, but I didn't want to answer them, so I just erased them. Deal with it, I'm a rebel.