Monday, March 12, 2007

Complaints

Well... I was out surfing the news stories and came across this one and thought I would give it a shot. I have already ordered the bracelet, and some for my family too (although they may resist at first...). Anyone else out there want to give it a shot?

I certainly know that it will be hard - no complaining about my slow work computer to my boss. No complaining about any of our vendors. Nothing but positive thoughts and positive comments. For 21 days. No complaining about my kids. No complaining about Jeff (oh, my... I don't know if I can do that.... :)).

I am certainly sarcastic about a lot of things too! I love sarcasm. How can I give that up?

But I am going to try.... anyone else? I ordered 10 bracelets with the thought that I could get 9 more people out there to try it with me. Anyone? Hmmmm?

I have a little while to practice - the bracelets are free so they are overwhelmed with orders and it could take up to 5 weeks to receive them. So... that gives me 5 weeks to either practice or to get it all out of my system and complain a lot!! heehee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...21 days? I'll have to think about this before I agree. I really DO need to join the ranks, just don't think I could do it. I think the only way I could even come close to succeeding is to buy myself a role of duct tape and tape my mouth shut. Do you think our Boss would be ok with that? Do they make flesh colored duct tape so our customer's wouldn't notice?