Thursday, March 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Today is my Grandma's 86th birthday, we celebrated by going to her house for cake and ice cream tonight. I forgot my camera, of course, so I do not have any pictures from today.

As I said last year, my Grandma is one of the most amazing people I have ever known. There are so many things about her that I admire.

I give her scratch off lottery tickets every year. I used to go out and try to find her something that I felt she needed or wanted, but with so many kids and grand kids and great-grand kids, she says she has everything she wants and does not need anything. So, with lottery tickets, she can scratch and win, or scratch and throw away! This idea has caught on, and I think several of my other family members do this too, but I have no idea if she has ever won any amount of money on any of them. :)

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

No comments: