Friday, March 09, 2007

Internet Explorer 7.0

I am very frustrated with Internet Explorer 7.0. Microsoft has these "automatic updates" and my computers are all set to automatically get the updates and install them at work. Until this week, I have caught the IE7 before it installs and stopped it, unwilling to deal with that change at the moment. Well, it finally snuck by me and got installed. So - I decided that I would give it a shot. And I am not liking it. I cannot see pictures on my blog or any other blog on this computer at work (it is beside the point that I am blog surfing during work hours...!) and I do not know how to make it show them to me! Other than that, it is slightly irritating to have to look for all the buttons on the top that are in different places and have a different look to them. I can get used to that. But the no picture showing thing is what makes me not like it.

Just a small little rant. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are having trouble!! I upgraded months ago and have had no problems at all. My sis upgraded and had tons of trouble. I can't imagine what the difference is! You can do a system restore to get rid of it can't you?? Personally I like it!
But then, I can see alllll your pictures!

Katie said...

Unfortunately at work they do not allow us to do a system restore... :(