Saturday, March 10, 2007

Works in progress...

Well, since Barb asked to see what I have been working on... here they are. They are not complete, I am still figuring out how to do some stuff, and these are definitely works in progress! It takes me a LOT LONGER to do them and they are not nearly as well put together as hers... but... I'm working on that. :)

Here is a page from our trip to Vermont:


Here is one of my favorite pictures of the girls - I love that they are laughing so naturally.

And here are some pictures that Allie and her friends took when they spent the night - apparently the "rolling of the eyes" is "the thing to do" at the moment... and that lip thing... I don't even know how to describe it..

That's it, so far...
*Update* I asked Allie what that was all over her in the picture (she told me before but I forgot) and she had an absolute fit when she found out that I put her pictures on my site. She said, "I did NOT give you permission to use my pictures on your site!"
"Too bad, I don't need your permission. I own you, you belong to me - therefore, I can post whatever I want."
"But they are MY pictures!" (She was laughing so I know the protests were just to give me a hard time.)
"But they were taken with MY camera and they were downloaded to MY computer. So, they are mine!" :) Ha!
Oh, and the stuff all over her? Finger Paint. I guess she doesn't understand the concept of using just her fingers. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie!! I love these!! My favorite is the one at the top with all the cool old frames and the leaves and the old writing, it's awesome!!
The pic in the middle is one of my favorites too, the background makes me feel like we are in the jungle!
Fun pics at the bottom, neat background and love all the angles. WHAT does Allie have all over her????? Add more text here to include us in the fun!

Great job!