Friday, March 07, 2008

Blurb

After getting dismissed from work early due to the weather (snow), I arrived home to find Jeff and the kids eating lunch. Hamburgers and french fries. Noticing Conor did not have any ketchup for his french fries, I told him I would get him some. He responded, "I don't like ketchup."


OMG! How can anyone not like ketchup, let alone my offspring?!?!

So I looked at him and said, "Who are you, and how are you related to me?"

He giggled and ignored the question. But seriously. How can any offspring of mine not like ketchup? I'm shocked. I think I'm still in shock 10 hours later...

This coming only a couple of days after my declaration of love for ketchup.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a shock isn't it? You think your sweet child is yours and then you find out he's his own! You may be glad for that later on!