Thursday, March 20, 2008

Meet Lucy

My mom got herself a Shitzu puppy. Meet Lucy Liu. Or it could be Lucy Lou. Either way she is mostly called just Lucy.

Her black eyes blend in with her fur around her face, but we can still see them! Just look really close. She is the sweetest little puppy. She gets so excited to meet new people.

When I go to my mom's house and pick her up, she snuggles her face in my neck. She is soooo cute. She loves to play - throw a ball or toy and she will go get it and bring it back.

She also pounces like a cat - kinda like the picture above (even though in the one above I believe she is just resting), she gets in that position and jumps on your feet. It is hilarious. She is such a sweet and lovable dog. The kids adore her, as do I. (Oh, and I do believe she has my mom wrapped around her little, uh.. paw.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't she the sweetest little thing? I love her cute hot pink jacket too, such a humane way for a puppy to learn to walk on a leash! I'm surprised Lucy still has any fur.....I figure Conor should have it all petted off by now!

Oh by the way....cute girl too!