Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A First!

Conor lost his first tooth today - at the day care he goes to after school. His teacher said he was very calm about it. He walked up to her and said, "Mrs. L, my tooth fell out."

She said he had blood dripping down his chin. He didn't freak out about that, either, he just said, "Oh."

I think that may be because he doesn't feel well. He didn't look like he felt well, so I said, "Are you OK, honey?"

He said his stomach was hurting.

His teacher asked, "Did you go to the bathroom?"

"Yeah, but I couldn't poop." Yep. Little boys aren't very discreet. heehee

We came home and he laid down on the couch and went to sleep. He also misses his dad. Since Jeff works nights and has had a lot of school work to do this week, he didn't get to pick him up from the day care to do stuff with him. And he leaves for school or work right before or after we get home.

Jeff had an interview last week and they said they were going to give him the job, they just had some paperwork to do and he had to OK it with his boss. So, we are very hopeful, but cautiously hopeful.

OK, short and sweet. That's all I have for today. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh No!! Our Baby really has gone, hasn't he?? Well, Conor is a fine boy and I am glad he did all right through the lost tooth issue. Sorry he's not feeling very well though, hope that gets better soon.

Any chance for a picture of the new mouth-gap??

Anonymous said...

Aww, I am still waiting for one of Jerean's teeth to fall out, but that might be awhile :)

I hope that everything works out with Jeff's job!

Anonymous said...

So did the Tooth Fairy leave a nice monetary transaction? Remember, inflation!

Anonymous said...

I will get a picture soon, but he's still sick, so I haven't bugged him for one yet. I'll definitely get it before it grows in!

Jeff is supposed to hear something by tomorrow. If not, he's going to call them on Friday. Believe me I've had my fingers crossed and have been praying a lot for this. Unemployment ends next week, so it would be perfect timing!

And of course the tooth fairy left a monetary transaction! But inflation? Ha! Didn't you hear about the financial crisis? The tooth fairy was affected as well.