Thursday, January 22, 2009

Phone Call

"Will you do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"Look up Nautica White Sail and see if it is a man or woman's cologne."

"OKaaayyyy, why?"

"Because I took Conor shopping to spend some of his birthday money and he bought this cologne. I've sprayed it on both of us and it smells a little... flowery to me. Kinda like a woman's perfume."

LOL!

"Sooooo, you smell like a woman now?"

"It's NOT funny! You're going to blog about this aren't you?"

"Wellllll... maybe."

I looked it up, and it does say that it is a man's cologne, so they are in the clear - no perfume wearing men around here! But the doubt that was there was funny and I HAD to tell you about it.

I don't think Jeff wears it anymore though. And he's going to probably yell at me when he reads this. But... I need some funny material! Or actually, I just need to remember the stuff to write it down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is tooo funny...I'll have to remember to tell him that he smells like a flower the next time I am around to smell him!!!

Anonymous said...

Poor Jeff, he could have saved himself all this if he would have just looked it up himself and not said anything!! hahaha!!! I can just see his pitiful face as he agonizes over the whole thing! heehee! Ahh he can take it!


hmm,... I am thinking they must have thought it smelled good or they wouldn't have got that one..why not try it on yourself and see their reaction??