A friend recently sent me this, so I thought I would post it here. Some of you may already know this stuff about me, some of you don't.
1. What is your occupation? Officially: "Administrative Coordinator" - Unofficially: Whatever needs taken care of - a lot of times my boss's jobs...
2. What color are your socks right now? White
3. What are you listening to right now? the sound of my space heater blowing - it is cold again! boo!
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I have no clue! Probably black right now, but I will be colorful again! :)
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A person calling me to set up an interview! yay!
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Very much (Julie)
9. How old are you today? 33
10. Favorite drink? Margarita (alcoholic); Frozen Mocha-a-go-go (non-alcoholic)
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Soccer if my kids are playing; NFL otherwise
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes - I play with my hair color often!
13. Pets? 2 dogs - Teddy and Zeus
14. Favorite food? Sunday Dinner at Grandma's - doesn't really matter what the food is, it is always good! :)
15. What was the last movie you watched? Oh, wow.. it has been too long ago, I don't remember. Could it really be "Catch and Release" - ?? I think it was. And that was when it first came out.. January or February! I don't remember watching any DVDs since then...
16. What was the last book you read ? Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood (Sisterhood of Traveling Pants) (Hardcover) by Ann Brashares (Author)
My daughter and I both read the first 3 books when they were out and went to see the movie, also. They are really good books, well written, good reading for teenage girls. So, when this came out, we had to get it. :)
17. What do you do to vent anger? Call a friend to vent / Write about it / Go for a drive and listen to really loud music!
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? A small Teddy Bear that I still have - his name is Cubby.
19. What is your favorite fall or spring? fall
20. Hugs or kisses? Depends on who they are coming from... :) kisses
21. Cherries or blueberries or strawberries? Strawberries
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? If they want to.
23. Who is most likely to respond? ?
24. Who is least likely to respond? ?
25. Living arrangements I live with my boyfriend, my daughter, his daughter, our son & our 2 dogs
26. When was the last time you cried? Way too much lately.
27. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, boxes, change jar - too much stuff!
28. John Travolta or Alan Jackson? I pretty much like them both. Are we talking looks, personality? What? But my answer is still both. :)
29. What did you do last night? Put my PJ's on as soon as I got home, put a "dinner" in the oven (frozen casserole dish) and watched Tom and Jerry with Conor on the couch. Ended up falling asleep after Jeff got home.
30. Favorite smells? Fresh cut grass, Vanilla scented candles/oils, some flowers
31. Who inspires you? My Grandma
32. What are you afraid of? Making the wrong decisions concerning my kids, being a bad parent. Oh, and spiders.
33. Burgers- cheese and /or spicy? Neither!
34. Favorite dog breed? Husky
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 4 - House, Car, Office, and shed.
36. How many years at your current job? 7 (minus being laid off for 9 months)
37. Favorite day of the week? Saturday - don't have to get up early, and don't have to worry about what time you go to bed! :)
38. How many states have you lived in? 1 Ohio
39. What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? Not a "street" motorcycle, but I have driven several dirt bikes/ 4 wheelers. Heavy machinery? no... a fork-lift is the closest I've came to that.