Friday, October 10, 2008

Hmmmmm

2007 was my best year for blogging with 101 posts. I would have to post a lot in the next few months to catch up to that this year. *sigh* I'm not promising anything! I only have 56 so far this year (this post will be 57!) so I do have to blog a bit more to catch up to last year!

There are so many times I wish I had a small tape recorder to record my thoughts, or certain funny conversations so I can remember then to blog about them. But, I don't. So you all are cheated out of laughing at me and my family. Because we certainly have some funny conversations. Like the one the girls and I had when we went out running around one night. I had my iPod plugged into my radio and I was torturing them with my random music. A lot of the music I like they like as well, but I like a lot of old stuff, too. That they have never heard before. Sometimes they end up liking it, but sometimes it is just weird to them.

I have had some influence on them, though, just like my parents influenced me with some of the music I still listen to. Like Lynyrd Skynyrd and the Eagles. And Bob Seger. A little of this, a little of that.

We were listening to Garth Brooks "Wrapped Up In You" and there is a part in the song where he sings ba-bababa-ba-ba-ba-babababa. Ceara liked the song, and Allie asked if he was trying to say he loved her as much as he does sheep? Is that why he was imitating one?

It was a hilarious conversation, but I don't remember all of it! That's what happens when you have kids and get old, your memory fades quick!

There are a lot of conversations where we gang up on Jeff and make fun of him. He really can't win with 3 females around. Conor isn't old enough to help him yet.

No comments: