Thursday, October 09, 2008

Ugh.

So, blogger has new stuff. I have resisted for so long and didn't upgrade, and I finally bit the bullet and upgraded, which is why everything looks different now.

First thing is THEY DON'T OFFER MY FAVORITE FONT! Sheesh. I guess I can get used to this new font, but I don't like it! No sir.

Second thing is my favorite blogs. It USED to open up a new page (a feature I loved that Salena showed me how to do), but now it goes to the new link in the same window. =( I don't know how to change it. They did make it easier to add links, but... I liked them opening in a new window. If anyone knows how to make this happen with the new blogger template, please let me know! I tried the "help" feature, but it didn't help.

And I really hate the way it messes with the format, too. I figured out how to turn that off, but when I did, it changed the format of all my old posts too and I don't have time to go re-edit them all!

I need to learn how to make my own template. Yeah, that's not going to happen. See below (organized post) - I don't have time to learn how to do that right now. Maybe when Conor is in college. Or wait. He'll probably know how to do it for me soon, right?

Right?

No comments: