Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Before and After - Conor

Driving to the appointment, this is the conversation we had:

"I don't want to have my hair all cut off."

"We're not, just getting it cut shorter. It's too long and you won't brush it. Besides, you have pictures coming up at school."

"I'll brush it for the pictures!"

"That's only twice a year! So, you're only going to brush your hair twice a year?"

"Well, it doesn't matter any other time."

"That's why we're getting it cut. It will be easier to take care of."

"I have to take care of my hair?!?! Why?"



Now he thinks he looks "goofy" although I've assured him he looks quite handsome. :)

Up next, before and after of ... ALLI!!! She has an appointment tomorrow to undo the black. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Mom/Mimi said...

Nice hair cut, Conor. You look very cute. In about 3 months he'll want it buzzed off for the pool!

Nana said...

I was beginning to wonder who that pretty girl was!! This is much better Conor!! And YES! You DO have to take care of your hair or the girls will think you have cooties!

Naomi said...

I think he is absolutely the most handsome boy ever. Aunt Naomi misses her Conor!

Katie said...

If I hadn't been sick when you were here, I might have remembered that you were here and brought him to see you. Sorry! I forgot all about it until I saw Barb's status on Facebook saying you were on your way home.