Thursday, March 04, 2010

Sara

Sara got her senior pictures taken by The Picture People and asked me to scan them onto a computer for her so she could have them in digital form.

So, I asked if she minded if I share them here as well.

I've only known her for a couple of years now, but she is a good kid.

Not so much a kid anymore, since she is actually a legal adult now.

She's a beautiful person, inside and out. I'm glad she feels comfortable here with us.


I'm very glad Alli has her for a friend. I think she is for Alli what my best friend was (and still is) for me.

I hope their friendship stands the test of time and they always have each other.


Love you, Sara!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Senior pictures certainly aren't what they used to be. Her hair color is what I hoped Alli's would look like when she left the salon. Naturally lovely and suiting her skin coloring. Great pics, Sara!

Barb said...

What a lovely girl! Beautiful photos Sara!!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I love the ones in the plaid shirt--she looks so fresh and pretty.