Friday, February 26, 2010

3 posts to go!

Yeah, that's right. Almost there. Just 2 more posts after today. I came home today to find my kids were going to my mom's for the night. Jeff is still in Michigan, so... that left me the whole night to myself! Too bad the only thing I felt up to doing was absolutely nothing. I thought about doing stuff. But I had no energy. This whole week has just worn me out. Although my face doesn't feel like it has been beaten repeatedly anymore, but that's the extent of the healing so far.

Yeah, I know you are all probably tired of hearing about my sickness. I should be posting pictures, or recipes, or something. But that's just not happening. I have 28 min left to get this post up, and the creative juices are not flowing.

I will try really hard tomorrow, I promise!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hmmm...Too bad the creative juices weren't flowing, but at least you didn't report on "the other kind" this time!! HAHAHA!
(I know, I'm a SNOT - there I said it for ya!)